As the saying goes, “April showers, bring May flowers.” The rainy season is upon Northwest Florida and can lead to costly damage to your home or business.
When dealing with water damage, calling Fusion CRS for water restoration services is vital to avoiding damage. Our advanced equipment and techniques remove water quickly and efficiently. Our team of technicians closely monitor and document the water extraction process for your insurance records.
What do to before Fusion CRS arrives:
- Remove excess water by mopping.
- Wipe down all furniture, table legs, book cases, etc.
- Add shopping bags, foil or blocks underneath your furniture to stop it from soaking up any additional moisture.
- Remove rugs or floor coverings to allow underneath to dry fully. Keeping floor coverings will cause potential mold and mildew buildup.
- Remove lamps or any additional items that are sitting in the wet areas of your home or business.
- Remove drapes, blankets, etc. from wet areas. Wash items with standard laundry soap and vinegar.
- If the water level is high or your walls are saturated, remove items that are plugged in. (Turn power off completely prior to doing this step.)
- Add box fans to areas to help speed up the drying process.
Finally, call Fusion CRS to schedule your restoration service. Our team is here to help restore your home or business! We proudly service Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville and beyond!