Terms & Conditions
FusionCRS understands the importance of taking proper measures to ensure the care of your property is handled as if you were personally handling it yourself. It is our desire to do everything in our power to prolong the life and beauty of your investments. We agree to perform the work specified in a professional manner using reasonable care to obtain satisfactory results.
Customer Service Agreement
General Terms of Service
- Your door will remain open for the duration of the cleaning. Pets are not the responsibility of our techs. You will need to have them secured and out of the way.
- If urine is present in carpets, the steam will reactivate the ammonia and will create a strong odor.
- Pet urine/odor treatments will neutralize the odor and prevent bacteria growth, but there is not a 100% guarantee the physical stain will be removed.
- Heavily soiled carpets & deep penetrating stains will often require a more aggressive cleaning treatment. The technician will point out these areas in the pre-inspection. Should you choose not to get the recommended treatment, the cleaning results cannot be guaranteed.
- We follow a 12-step cleaning process. Standard dry time is 6-8 hours for the carpet to be dry to the touch.
- For proper drying & airflow, keep your A/C between 70 and 74 degrees & fans turned on.
- 15-day satisfaction guarantee: If during the 15 days following your initial cleaning you have any questions or concerns regarding our workmanship, please contact our office, 850-651-6600, so we may address your concerns.
- We can move various non-breakable pieces of furniture upon request.
- There is a 3-7 item limit per area depending on the size and weight of the items. Please discuss and be specific with the technician on what items you would like moved before the cleaning begins.
- Examples of items we cannot move: Items exceeding 50 lbs., Curio cabinets (unless completely empty), Antique furniture, TV’s and other electronics, Beds.
- Additional items can be moved for an additional charge of $3- $5 per item, depending on its size, weight and difficulty to move.
- Furniture cannot be fully removed from the room and then moved back in. If you would like the technician to relocate furniture to another room, there will be an additional charge.
- The technician will determine what he can safely and comfortably move.
- Furniture legs will be protected with disposable blocks or plastic tabs placed underneath them.
- FusionCRS will not be held responsible for previously damaged items or unforeseen circumstances at the time of moving.
Urine / Pet treatment Release of Liability
Our normal cleaning methods DO NOT treat urine/pet stains and odors. Without the proper treatment the stain and/or odor will remain and could be magnified by the steam. Because we cannot control urine/pet stains and odors with our normal carpet cleaning, FusionCRS CANNOT be held liable for any urine/pet stains and/or odor that remain after the cleaning is complete. For this reason, I, the customer, release Fusion CRS Inc. of all liability regarding any urine/pet stains and/or odors that could possibly occur. If you have chosen not to treat the stains via the flush method and have chosen the blanket treatment, the Blanket method IS NOT a permanent solution in treating the urine/pet stain(s)/odor in question. In addition, I acknowledge the possibility of the urine/pet stain(s)/odor resurfacing. Moreover, I understand that FusionCRS WILL NOT retreat any urine / pet stain(s)/odors that were originally treated with the “blanket” method.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Release of Liability
Our process for cleaning tile requires us to apply moisture to the floors. Precautionary measures are taken to protect the surrounding environment; however, it is possible for moisture to migrate to areas under cabinets, baseboards, furniture, etc. This is often seen when floors are not level, pulling the moisture to a generalized location or locations and possibly causing damage to the bottoms of baseboards and/or cabinets that are not properly sealed. Damage can include but is not limited to; paint damage, particle board deterioration and/or swelling, delamination, etc. We cannot always control the direction water will migrate and therefore, FusionCRS CANNOT be held liable for any secondary damage and for this reason, I, the customer, release Fusion Carpet Care, Inc. of all liability regarding any unforeseen damage that could possibly occur.
Carpet Cleaning Release of Liability
Fusion Carpet Care, Inc. aka FusionCRS CANNOT be responsible for unforeseeable problems, such as shrinkage, fugitive colors, instructional markings, unseen foreign fabrics, texture change or fabric weakened by sun or age. You, the customer, are responsible for any risks involved which are beyond FusionCRS’ control and you, the customer, understand the risks in mind when having your carpet cleaned, &/or treated. Carpets loose at seams or along walls or concrete floors, or incorrect installations are cleaned at customer’s risk. Any questions regarding our workmanship must be reported within 15 days after completion of work or will be subject to a service charge at our option. Customer acknowledges being informed and understands that carpet is damp after cleaning and that care should be taken in stepping from damp carpeted area onto non-carpeted areas to avoid slipping.
I, the customer, by signing the invoice, affirm that I have read the Service Agreement in its entirety and understand all the terms laid out in the Service Agreement. I affirm that I have received a copy of this agreement for my records either by paper or email. I understand that in the event my payment was returned or declined, there will be a $30 service fee added to the total due. I acknowledge that if monies due are not collected within 10 business days of notification, the bill will be turned over to either the Sherriff’s Dept or the company’s Collection Agency. I understand that a onetime $50 administration fee will be added to all invoices 30+ days past due and for each month past due, a monthly Service Charge of 1.5% (18% annually) will be added to the balance due.