Don’t risk it! Getting the proper care for your natural area rug is essential and we’re the go-to people.
The area rug cleaning process we use involves thorough and comprehensive stages.
- First, rugs are separated based on being hand made or machine made. Hand made area rugs generally are more sensitive. Then we remove as much as possible dust from the rug.
- Rugs are then tested for color fastness. If the colors bleed we have to use special methods like dry cleaning or extraction to leave as least as possible water on the rug
- We check to see if there are any stains or soiled areas on the rug. If yes, we proceed to pre-treat the area. Please understand that some stains, like some pet stains, may not be removed as they have permanently changed the colors of the wool.
- If any odors are detected (espeically from pets) it is nuetralized to eliminate the smell.
- Rugs are then washed with different methods depending on the type, age, color fastness, thickness. In brief some methods we use include mostly complete soaking and submersion in water which is the best way to clean, dry cleaning, jet spray and extraction. Fringes are treated separately to prevent damage
- We prefer to use the sun as much as possible for the drying process. Sun makes the result more beautiful and give nature’s warmth to the fiber.
To protect your investment and for your rug to last generation after generation, call us to schedule a pick-up or for more information.
We offer Amanzing Service in Fort Walton, Destin, Crestview, Niceville, Navarre and Navarre Beach. Call us today!! 850-651-6600
- Fort Walton Beach
- Mary Esther
- Navarre and Navarre Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Duke Field
- Blue Water Bay
- Choctaw Beach
- Okaloosa Island
- Miramar Beach
- Santa Rosa Beach